The 5 Best Magnetic Screen Doors [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Magnetic screen doors have magnetized flaps that easily open and close behind you, your pet or child.
Buyers say that the mesh filters out disease-carrying insects while allowing sunlight and fresh air to circulate throughout your home (Source).
They're especially useful for high-traffic areas- dogs, children and party-guests can come and go without the hassle of opening and closing a door.
They install on door frames using either adhesive Velcro or tacks and fit most traditionally sized doors- the manufacturers specify the maximum doorway dimensions (Source). If your doorway measures less than those dimensions, you're probably going to get a good fit.
The Premium Choice Products mesh door has 3 different sizes if your doorway is irregularly sized (32"x 82" / 34” x 82" / 36” x 82").
Check out our comparison table below for different sizing options. You'll want to perform some measurements prior to purchase- check out this installation guide or watch the Flux Phenom installation video below to get a sense of how it's done.
Our Top Pick: The Flux Phenom Magnetic Screen Door
- INSTALLS IN AN INSTANT - Assembly kit included - All metal black thumbtacks and weather resistant hook and loop backing makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Comes with our FREE VIDEO INSTALLATION TUTORIAL. NOTE: Product packaging design may vary.
- The Flux Phenom magnetic screen door ships with black, metal thumbtacks and a hook & loop backing for easy install and seasonal storage removal.
- It will fit all doors that are 38"x 82".
- This means that it will be a perfect fit if your door measures 38" or less in width and 82" or less in height.
- It includes a lifetime warranty- so you can always get a replacement if anything goes wrong with it.
- Check out this video for metal door frame installation.
Video Review: The Flux Phenom
If you have a metal door, magnetic screen doors might not work for you because they will cling to the door. As well, if live in an area with high winds, that can also be somewhat troublesome unless the bottom seam is weighted.
- Our Top Pick: The Flux Phenom Magnetic Screen Door
- Magnetic Screen Doors Compared
- Best Magnetic Screen Door For 2020
- 1. The Flux Phenom Magnetic Screen Door Review
- 2. The Homitt Magnetic Screen Door Review
- 3. The iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door Review
- 4. The Lux Screens Magnetic Screen Door Review
- 5. The Premium Choice Products Magnetic Screen Door Review
- What Are Buyers Saying?
|Magnetic Screen Doors||Our Rating||Price ($)||Max Door Fit:|
|The Flux Phenom Magnetic Screen Door||4.8||$||38 x 82|
|The Homitt Magnetic Screen Door||4.5||$||36" x 82"|
|The iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door||4.3||$||34”x 82”|
|The Lux Screens Magnetic Screen Door||4.9||$||34” x 82"|
|The Premium Choice Products Magnetic Screen Door||4.2||$||32" x 82"/ 34” x 82" / 36” x 82"|