The 5 Best Tile Lasers [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tile lasers are essential for ensuring that the first tile that you lay down is set correctly.
Tile lasers makes it easy to improve the visibility and accuracy of your tiling and also removes the necessity of having to use chalk or string lines when you are installing flooring.
The way tile lasers work, is that they will produce a clear laser line that becomes immediately visible on work surfaces and in front of the tool itself (Source).
Some like the Bosch GTL3 Professional tile laser capable of switching to 45 degree lines to ensure that square tiles are properly and exactly positioned between 0 and 90°.
Our Top Pick: The Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser
- PRECISION: Accurately projects 90° lines for squaring tile, flooring layout, and walls. This laser square features lines that are positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment
- Will project a 90 degree laser lines for squaring
- The laser lines will be projected in front of the laser base so that it is simple to center over point and make precise adjustments
- Employs clear and bright laser lines
- Designed to be dust & water proof for extended durability (IP54 certified)
- A magnet allows a secure attachment on positioning plates and other types of ferrous metal surfaces
Whether you are looking to install a new surface like hardwood flooring, brick, carpet, stone or tile, a tiling laser level can help you do so accurately without the annoyance of messy chalk lines.
Let's take a look at five of the best-selling tile/flooring, laser levels on the market today and see how they compare.
- Our Top Pick: The Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser
- Comparing Them
- The Five Best Tile Lasers For 2021
- Final Thoughts