The 5 Best Sneeze Guards
If you run a restaurant with a buffet you're likely required by law to protect food from contamination using a sneeze guard.
There are a variety of high-quality sneeze guards on the market today, available in different sizes, for you to select from.
Let's take a look at the best-selling models available for online purchase.
Sneeze Guards Compared
- Package Information: you will get 2 pieces of sneeze guard and 6 pieces of brackets, totally 8 pieces, can effectively prevent sneezing and spraying; Sufficient quantity will meet your using needs, and you can share them with your family
- Size Details: our acrylic desk divider partition has proper size, the size of panels is approx. 60 x 40 x 0.3 cm/ 24 x 16 x 0.12 inches, the size of panel holders is approx. 2.98 x 1.65 x 1.26 inches, they are suitable for most places and people to use
- Clear Acrylic or Poly Plastic Shield with Aluminum brackets
- Non slip rubber pads for bases
- Single-sided sneeze guard for shielding food at a buffet from airborne contaminants
- Suitable for use with a Carlisle Five Star buffet bar (sold separately)
- -Protection Sneeze Guard: The vertical no cutout sneeze guard is used as a preventative measure to protect persons from direct contact with other persons. Implement social distancing and Help maintain physical separation between your employees and customers with these custom-fabricated barriers. This special acrylic panel without opening window could give your employees and customers better protection.
- -Safe and Barrier-Free Communication: ROUNDED CORNERS make sure it's safe for everyone. Our product provides a transparent way to continue to interact with your customers and encourage them to return for more business. The CLEAR acrylic makes it easy to see through and communicate with your customers while providing protection. No opening window, more safe for you and your customers.
- Must have school supplies for teachers. This pack of 4 of folding panel dividers sits easily on surfaces, reduces distraction and encourages independent learning.
- Works great as tri fold poster boards, teacher supplies for classroom and desk privacy panel plastic dividers.
Controlling Germs In Restaurants
Sneeze guards may seem like ubiquitous elements at the buffet line, but they haven't always been with us. In fact it was only in the 1950s that sneeze guards came into being. Originally known as food service tables, initial designs were intended to guard food from being inundated with germs and bacteria spread by sneezing.
Back in the late 1950s these weren't required by law, but now most self-service food buffet locations are required to have them installed. If you can imagine, before sneeze guards people would often smell buffet foods, placing their faces so close to chicken, pasta fish that they contaminated them with illnesses they were carrying.
|2 Popular Ooptions||Sneeze Guard||Price||Dimensions||Weight|
|The Carlisle Acrylic Single Sided Sneeze Guard with Aluminum Frame||$||48 x 12.19 x 26.5 inches||19 pounds|
|The Brushed Stainless Style Slimline Series Sneeze Guard||$||N/A||N/A|
Modern hygienic standards were relatively unknown back then- and we can all thank Johnny Garneau who invented sneeze guards. When purchasing a sneeze guard, you'll discover that there are a variety of different sizes and configurations, including custom-designed sneeze guards to fit any space or location.
If you are looking for a sneeze guard that will simply protect your buffet area, it's likely you can find a tabletop sneeze guard that will be portable, easily assembled and pretty effective for what you need it to do. Some sneeze guards will protect one side of the buffet while others can provide effective food contamination protection in a dual format.
Most sneeze guards will include a resin shield made out of transparent acrylic that is shatter-resistant and suitable for cleaners that are non-abrasive. Do your research and make sure you know what the warranty information is in case you need to return your sneeze guard!