The 5 Best RF Beauty Machines [Ranked]
Radio frequency machines are beauty and cosmetic devices that use waves to penetrate the skin surface and catalyze collagen formation (Source).
These RF machines are frequently used for fat removal, skin tightening, cellulite reduction as well as body shaping. RF machines work by opening up fat cells and then releasing the triglycerides and lipids (Source).
It's important to use these machines safely and effectively, heeding all of the advice in the instruction manual and supplementing that with YouTube video demonstrations to ensure that you use these beauty machines as effectively and safely as possible (Source).
There are a variety of RF machines on the market today. Let's take a look at them and see how they compare.
Our Top Pick: The Tumakou RF Machine
- 💑💎87% of them saw visible facial skin results in only 2-4 weeks. 13% of them saw visible results within 60 days.
One buyer who suffers from Lupus and the negative effects of a steroid treatment, uses it to stimulate a skin healing process. The buyer cautions that the machine is big, and the procedure hurts a bit.
The buyer says that it activates the healing process in her skin. Her body reacts by generating collagen,which will thickens and tightens up the skin.
However, she does say that it will takes a little while to see the effects. For example, it took a couple weeks to see the benefits on her legs.
Tumakou Video Overview
According to their marketing, it's an easy to use, compact, intelligent and cost effective solution for at home skin care. Benefits include:
- Reshaping the face's outline;
- Increasing your blood circulation as well as metabolism;
- Tightening the skin;
- Decreasing fine wrinkles;
- Stimulating collagen cells;
- Increasing skin flexibility.
Best RF Machines For 2023
- SAFE EASY & EFFECTIVE: MLAY RF beauty device uses the latest and safest bipolar RF technology, no side effects. It also built in the intelligent temperature control chip which will make sure our surface skin and dermis skin temperature is safe. It with output frequency 1.0MHZ, power 25W for face and 50W for body, just need to use once a week, MLAY home RF anti aging beauty device will reduce fine lines or wrinkles, tighten skin for a youthful glow
- Stylishly Luxurious Design & Gentle Promotes Cream Absorption: Metal body, unique gradient color, 18K pure Gold-Plated lead-in heads, the luxurious feel is a wakeup call for your eyes by using Nulift eye beauty instrument! And it can be used with your favorite cream, essence oil, liquid, emulsion. Your eye cream are expensive, Nulift eye rf radio frequency device can help the cream to be absorbed up to 90% and into the deep layer of the skin, max the benefits
- 【Co-developed by beauty salon and dermatology professor】A new upgrade in 2023, neck, legs and hands, each part of the body has independent massage options. Enjoy the professional version of beauty salon at home, no need to make an appointment, no need to share beauty equipment with other people.
- LOOK YOUNGER, in 4 - 8 WEEKS –As most under eye treatments offered in clinics or spa are costly, and most eye cream can not bring the results that you desired, Nulift's at home RF eye beauty device for dark circles and puffiness, eye bags and wrinkles is here to help you, with it you don't have to worry about making time or setting aside a lofty budget. While in the comfortable of your home, you can have a spa quality treatment for eyes to a younger-looking you
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
How to use an RF machine
What are customers saying?
- One user who purchased the Nova Microdermabrasion RF machine advises not to use it for over 30 minutes with the cadavation (ultrasound), vacuum and body radio frequency function.
- Users recommend to do some moderately intense cardiovascular exercises after each treatment session and to drink a lot of water in order to flush out all of the free triglycerides and lipids.
- If you don't hydrate and exercise it's possible that these freed lipids and triglycerides will migrate to different cells, joining them, and then causing you to develop lumping as the cells grow.
- One disabled user purchased an RF machine instead of using coupons to get treatments at a spa- this was a cheaper way of accessing these beauty machines.
- If you read user reviews of these machines, you will find that some people have had negative experiences.
- It is imperative to do your research prior to purchase and to use the machines in moderation until you are confident about how they function- the last thing you want to do is damage your body trying to achieve a beauty or health result.
- When used for skin-tightening purposes, RF machines and their manufacturers promote its ability to rejuvenate, reduce wrinkles as well as to boost the elasticity of your skin.
- These RF beauty machines promise to heat the deeper skin layers without damaging the epidermis which is the top layer of your skin.
- If you are using the RF machine for treating your body, it can be effective in reducing undesirable bulges, dimples as well as improving the appearance of sagging skin.
- Radiofrequency beauty machines can also help to treat the area around the eyes, eliminating fine lines above and below the eyebrows as well as rejuvenating the appearance of the lower and upper eyelids.
- Many users report that when using the RF beauty machines on their face, but they do so to address loose jawlines and sagging neck skin- since it is able to effectively smooth lines and wrinkles by remodeling and working on collagen in your face.
- RF machines work by breaking down the subcutaneous fat as well as reducing the accumulation of cellular tissue fat.
- One user who purchased the Project E Bipolar RF beauty machine was a surgeon who bought it to use for his girlfriend's post-operation facelift surgery maintenance.
- He recommends using short-timed sessions with the RF machine so that you do not burn your skin or lose track of time end up damaging your body.
- A woman who purchased the Nova RF machine writes of always having had good skin because of her sun care lotioning- but as she has aged over 50 years old she needed some touching up.
- She writes that she is pleased with the results and that it was a sound budgetary decision as similar treatments in medical spas or surgery centers would've been prohibitively expensive for her.
- Another Nova user writer of completing a four-week treatment cycle with exceptional results.
- She writes of a substantial decrease of nasolabial folds, smoother forehead and neck lines, as well as a tightening of her jawline.
- She had read a variety of other reviews, and judiciously started using the RF machine with moderation at a very low setting for only 3 to 5 minutes at a time for the different sections of her face and body.
- Another best practice is that she consulted the instruction manual to fully understand how to use the probe- she ended up using a light touch that applied a relatively smooth pressure to the skin that noticeably made it tighter and smoother.
- Another user purchased the Nova beauty machine and was very pleased with it, noting that she had given up on using Botox and fillers to address her jowl lines and neck wrinkles.
The Ruipu Panda Radio Frequency Machine (No Longer Available)
Ease of Use
The Ruipu RF machine has received high-quality positive feedback from its users. It weighs 7 lbs, has 6 output levels and an operation frequency of 3 MHz. Users report that it effectively mimics the efficacy of medical spa treatments that they have received. One user reports that a single medical spa treatment cost her $800, while this machine can cost a quarter of that and you can use it in perpetuity-a real money-saver.
One user writes of successfully treating stubborn acne on her face using different intensity settings. She carefully used her RF machine over the course of six months, carefully experimenting on different areas of her face to diminish acne and to temporarily reduce the prominence of wrinkles.
With careful and temperate use she has effectively reduced her wrinkles, unattractive bags beneath her eyes, as well as increasing the youthfulness of her appearance without having to have a dermatologist practice laser surgery on her face. This is a high-quality, powerful RF beauty machine that can work in the home or in a professional spa. As always we recommend that you use these machines with care and if possible under the supervision of a trained aesthetician.
- Exceptional user feedback
- Suitable for home and professional spa use
- Effective for reducing wrinkles, increasing youthful appearance, treating acne, tightening jawlines
- Should be used carefully to start to avoid mistakes
- Not the cheapest option - but a quality device
RF waves, or Radio Frequency waves, are electro-magnetic signals that are at wave-lengths which can be between 1 Km and 1 cm. Following this wave frequency on the electro-magnetic range are micro waves, after that infra-red, visible light, ultra-violet, x-rays and then gamma rays. Muscle tissues within your body conduct electrical current (because they include a large proportion of h2o).
Even though just about all human muscle tissues produce electric resistance of some degree muscle tissues at tricky regions beneath the epidermis may well be more resilient to the electro-magnetic power moving through them. Whenever experiencing this kind of increased resistance the RF electro-magnetic circulation may cause the muscle tissues accountable for the opposition it runs into to warm up.
Cautious control over the frequency and amplitude enables you or your physician to control the RF energy at muscle tissues beneath the skin. If you are interested in purchasing a RF beauty machine, take stock of the reviews you can find online and make sure that you do diligent research prior to actually using the device on your face or body.
Perhaps the best advice we can offer is to consult with your local medical spa or even with a trained aesthetician who can show you how to effectively use an RF machine without hazarding your health or your beauty. It's imperative not to overuse the device in any area of your body because there is a risk of damaging it.