The 5 Best Palazzo Pants | Fabulous Swishy Fashion
Palazzo pants have been a huge hit since their first appearance in the 1960s.
These days, wherever you look you see women swishing around in these stylish pants.
You can see them at parties, on the street, in the office, at the beach, and even at weddings.
It is quite easy to understand why everybody loves them.
A Lime Green Look
They are comfortable, stylish, and above all versatile.
We have witnessed numerous fashion transformations among which some are considered timeless and palazzo pants are one of them.
So, go ahead and buy a pair of palazzos and start enjoying the comfy charm while maximizing your fashion quotient.
- Size - S=US(4-6), M=US(8-10), L=US(12-14), XL=US(16-18), XXL=US(20-22), see details in rich description
- Summer Spring Fall Winter Flowy Freely Breezy Chiffon Silky Mesh fabric ,Cool Comfortable Comfy Breathable Lightweight Drapes Palazzo Pants.
- Vintage Lovers’ Paradise: Our dressy trousers go way beyond just the all-matching solid colors such as black and navy, also original well-designed in assorted patterns – floral printed, stylish boho, classic polka dot, fashion stripes, and tie-dye. Multiple unique vintage prints evoke the crazy followers of the golden age’s trends. Girls can dress up with a cropped top and heels when shopping, dating, working, or party, or down with a casual t-shirt and sandals around the house.
- Material: 92% Polyester 8% Spandex, It is thin stretchy soft and comfortable to wear all the year around.
- 【Comfy Material】Breathable,non shrinking,this flowy casual wide leg pants allows you to freely relax at any time,suitable for spring,summer,autumn,and winter wear. TIP:If you see some creases on this pants, don't worry, it's caused by normal packaging. With just a little ironing, it can become very nice.
- While we understand that it is difficult to resist a pair of supremely comfortable, breezy palazzo pants when you see them, it is crucial to remember your body shape to buy what is best for you.
- It is a common myth that shorter women or those who have heavy thighs and curvy hips should not wear these pants, but that is absolutely wrong.
- Palazzos are absolutely perfect for you as the flowy nature helps you hide those thighs. You should go for one which flares out from the thigh and fits well at the waist.
- If you belong to the taller league, you can wear very loose palazzos, but you would need to consider your overall appearance when choosing the rest of your outfit. Alongside the standard waistline, there are also low rise and high-waisted versions, each coming with its own special flair. Some palazzo pants, particularly the closer fitting versions, come with zip closures at the side or front, but the looser fitting ones tend to have drawstring or elasticated waists.
- It is important to choose the palazzos carefully so that you can project the best of your silhouette.
- Just invest a little time and effort, and you would surely find palazzos to match every taste and mood. To learn more about how to pick a pair of palazzos based on your body type, you can check this guide.
View this post on Instagram
me: asks God for a sign *God gives me a sign* me: “but wait- are you like….really sure? Send me another sign just to confirm😜 __ Linked this outfit from @thepinklilyboutique in my bio! You’ll love these high waisted palazzo pants and this comfy bodysuit💕 Get the instant shopping details with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app
Palazzo pants or just palazzos are loose wide-legged trousers and are a huge hit in today’s fashion domain.
These were usually worn by glamorous and rich women in and around Europe. These days, they have acquired a permanent place in the summer wardrobes of many models and celebrities.
Some people may confuse a palazzo pant with a wide trouser, but they are not the same.
You can get a clue from the name ‘Palazzo’ which is an Italian word that stands for palace and these pants evoke the splendor of vacationing at a palace. Fabric and fit are two major characteristics that help palazzos stand apart from wide-leg pants.
Another key factor behind the huge popularity of palazzos is that they are super easy to wear and maintain.
They come in a wide range of styles and fabrics, and there is a lot of ways you can dress up the palazzos.
They are feminine, elegant and help you to maintain an amazing shapely and long silhouette.
With these pants you can flash your fashion sense almost anywhere you want, from evening dates to late night parties to workplaces to special events, you can achieve the perfect relaxed chic style whenever you want.
All You Need To Know
How To Wear Palazzo Pants
View this post on Instagram
Le genre de tenue que j’adore porter ⭐️ Beaucoup trop fan de ce pantalon fluide et de sa couleur 🍑 @zara (lien sur l’appli @21buttons_fr 📲) Vous aimez ? . Chapeau @zadigetvoltaire /Sac @lamona__shop . #ootd #outfit #fashion #zara #zaraaddict #instadaily #summeroutfit #fashiongram #stylish #bloggerstyle #bloggeuse #nantaise #womanwithstyle #clothes #palazzo #palazzopants #homedecor #home #passiondeco
Undeniably, the palazzo pants are here to stay and the palazzo style has made its mark on the fashion streets and runways for putting style and comfort on the same pedestal.
Palazzo style is all about styling the pants in different ways and colors to steal the show. There is nothing that cannot be worn with palazzos, as long as you are correctly styled.
Black is something that never goes wrong and palazzo pants are no different. Black may seem to be a quiet color but it offers you the opportunity to mix bright colors into your look.
With black palazzos, you can choose to go formal, semi-formal, or casual based on your preference.
Even the most casual tops like tank tops and t-shirts create a complete look. If you want to heat up your fashion circles, simply go for red palazzo pants.
Remember that these pants should be the focus of the outfit, so you need to keep the rest as minimal as possible. If you want to try out white palazzos, it is the fit that matters.
You can perk up the look with high-waist, pleated, or wide leg white palazzos.
The style should be kept simple with a crop top, loose sweater, or printed shirt for a neat look.
If you want to learn more ways to wear palazzo pants, you can check this article out.
DIY Palazzo Pants
If you do not want to buy those breezy, flowing, loose, relaxing, and stylish palazzo pants, and opt for the DIY route instead, you can easily do that by investing some time and with the help of some supplies.
Things you would need to make your own palazzos include 3m of fabric, scissors, some ribbon or rope to use as the waistband, black thread, pins, a pen, a seam ripper, and a sewing machine. First, grab a pair of wide leg trousers.
Then fold the fabric in half and lay those trousers with the long edge beside the fold.
Now, cut around the trousers.
Remember to add a couple of inches along the outside. Now repeat the step to make two pieces of fabric. Then lay the pieces against each other with the outside facing in and pin along the rounded edge.
Match up the pattern as much as you can between the pieces of fabric. Now, sew the two rounded seams and flip them to create the crotch. Then sew the inner leg seams. Now double the ankle edge and sew down.
Then use the seam ripper to open stitches of the waistband to create a hole. Now, tape your ribbon to the pen and push it through your waistband casting, tie the ends in a bow, and you are ready to flaunt your very own Palazzo pant.
If the process seems to be a little difficult to understand, you can watch this tutorial to learn it quickly.
Types Of Fabric
While you can wear palazzos throughout the year, they are widely considered as a summer style as they are usually made from fabrics which are breathable in hot weather.
Choosing the right fabric is important to stay comfortable and while displaying your best. If you are petite and too skinny, you should look for stiff fabrics such as raw silk.
Flowy fabrics like georgette or chiffon are great for plump women since they do not remain stiff. If you plan to wear palazzo pants for casual purposes and summer, you should go for linen and cotton.
Every single person, from designers to street style to fashion bloggers to stylists, is caught by the palazzo style these days.
If you want to look stylish while staying extremely comfortable, then these pants are probably the best thing for you. You can wear palazzos for all occasions provided you understand what type goes best for which occasion.
With versatile palazzo pants, you can experiment with different types, and hence there is something for you to take regardless of your body type.
These pants come with a huge range of different styles, from straight cut palazzos and pleated palazzos to flared palazzos and layered palazzos, just to name a few.
You can check this article out to learn about different types of palazzo pants and pick the one that suits you the best.
While palazzo pants are creating a buzz in the fashion realm, you can enhance your fashion quotient even more by investing in a great pair of designer palazzo pants.
This would help you to embrace a new fashionable you with some amazing options in bottom wear.
If you have a brunch, movie to attend or date, opt for a designer palazzo to flaunt a hot look. For these palazzos, you may have to shell out a little more than the normal ones, but the style would be worth the extra money.
Check out this video to learn about the look of designer palazzos.
Some Of Our Favorite Designer Discount Options
|Valentino - palazzo pants
|Chloé - palazzo pants - Silk/Spandex/Elastane/Viscose
|N.Peal - superfine cashmere palazzo pants
|Mary Katrantzou - Floral Print Palazzo Trousers
|Sacai - polka dot palazzo trousers
|Emilio Pucci - printed trouser pants
|Valentino - colour block pants
|Emporio Armani - plain palazzo pants
|Rosetta Getty Green Palazzo Pants
|Tianello Tencel Whisper Knit Palazzo Pant
|Valentino, Satin trousers
|Loewe - contrast stripe palazzo pants
Shoes To Wear With Palazzo Pants
While palazzos are extremely comfortable and stylish, and for everyone, there is one problem that comes up with this style – choice of shoes.
You have to pick shoes that not only maintain the comfort of the dress but do not hide under those pants as well.
If you belong to the shorter league and want to add some real inches in the height, you should pair up patterned palazzos with wedges. Peep toe shoes are ideal for women with hourglass body shape.
If you are looking to flaunt a funky look, you should go for high-heeled bright colored stilettos that go well with any type of palazzos.
You should go for medium heel stilettos if you plan to pair up your palazzo pants with them. I
f you want to learn more about what shoes to be worn with palazzo pants, you can check this article out.