The 5 Best Microdermabrasion Machines [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you are thinking about buying a microdermabrasion machine anytime soon, you’ll need to do some homework before making the purchase.
According to the Chicago Tribune, a “microdermabrasion machine can help treat fine lines and wrinkles, clogged or enlarged pores, dark spots, sun damage, and stretch marks. It can reduce light acne scarring and help balance both oily and dry skin. Microdermabrasion is also an effective way to stimulate collagen production for anti-aging purposes.” (Source)
Before & After
Since the machine that you buy can make a huge difference in the performance that you get, you’ll need to carefully evaluate which ones are best for your particular needs.
In some cases, you may be purchasing this type of machine to service the needs of your clients in a business setting.
Or, you may simply be buying these types of machines, for your own personal skincare needs. Whatever the case, you need to make sure that you are buying the best.
- FLAWLESS GLOWING SKIN. This Spa-grade microderm device exfoliates by gently removing dead skin cells, blemishes, uneven pigmentation, scars and other imperfections.
- Complete at-home microdermabrasion facial system including the microdermabrasion applicator and 12 rejuvenation single-use puffs
- 🌟 THE #1 SECRET TO HAVING “MAKEUP OPTIONAL” SKIN! Do you want to have skin so healthy, that you don’t even need to wear makeup to feel confident? Our Microderm GLO MINI Diamond Microdermabrasion and Suction Tool unlocks the power of your skin’s natural radiance and youthful firmness! DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED - LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 【Your Professional Blackhead Remover】Unlike traditional brute-force way of suction, The XIKEO latest generation blackhead Vacuum is designed for sucking out the black heads from your skin without hurting it. Deeply remove stubborn blackhead, whitehead, acne, dead skin, make-up residue, make your skin more radiant.
- Do you want to have skin so healthy, that you don’t even need to wear makeup to feel confident? Our Diamond Microdermabrasion and Suction Tool unlocks the power of your skin’s natural radiance and youthful firmness!
How To Use Them
The YouTuber, Gin Amber, provided a pretty useful tutorial for the ZENY Pro Diamond Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Safe Skin Peel Personal Home Use Beauty Machine.
Watch it if you want to see how she incorporates it into her beauty regimen. Click below for the model that she uses:
What Is Microdermabrasion?
When you begin to do your research, you will most likely find a lot of valuable information online about this type of skincare equipment.
So, for those of you who want to make sure that you always have a skincare machine that will treat your face delicately without any unnecessary problems, you may want to check out what the microdermabrasion machine is actually designed to do.
First of all, you need to know that the Microdermabrasion machine can be described as the process of using very small crystals to treat the skin.
These tiny crystals are used to exfoliate the outer layers of an individual’s skin, while also pulling out all of the dirt and impurities.
With the use of an attached suction tool, it is not invasive nor does it involve the use of chemicals.
One of the main goals of using this type of tool is to remove all dead skin from its surface so that the outer layer is healthy and refreshed. Some people use this kind of machine to make sure that their skin is rejuvenated and to keep the signs of aging at bay as long as they can.
Now that you are familiar with the things that a microdermabrasion machine actually does for those who use them, you can also look into buying the best option for your needs as well.
Thankfully, because there are so many different styles and versions on the market today, you can pick and choose the microdermabrasion machine that will make it easy for you to treat your and your client’s skin. Since technology has advanced greatly over the years in microdermabrasion techniques and features, you can choose solutions that meet the following.
- A starter home kit that is made specifically for anyone who is giving their own skin abrasion treatments. These types of machines are usually small, easy to carry around and equipped with the tools that will exfoliate and extract all of the dead skin for the outer layer.
- A professional microdermabrasion machines are designed for the use of professionals who serve more than one client. These are machines that you will find in a salon and they are used as part of the treatment to keep the skin fresh, vibrant and younger-looking. The size of these machines can also vary based on the use and the need.
- ✬〖What is Microdermabrasion Machine〗This device procedure removes skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation of the skin.
Microdermabrasion Machine Professional is an excellent option for anyone who has salon clients. When making a decision on which one types are best for you, you need to make sure that you have researched those that have been designed for a number of different uses. For instance, you want to purchase a machine that can do the following for the clients that you see.
- Anti-aging properties
- Used for flawless skin lifting
- Best for removing blackheads out of the skin
- Good suction power that gets rid of dead skin with ease
Where To Buy
If you are looking to reduce the amount that you pay for this type of machine, you may find the ones that like best and prefer by searching for equipment that is on sale.
Before you make a decision to buy, however, you need to make sure that you have selected a machine with the right type of features at a price that you can afford.
For instance, if you have problems with acne scarring or blackheads, you need to make sure that the product that finds on sale have these features. Or if you are looking to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, you need to make sure that these microdermabrasion machines suit these purposes, too.
As mentioned in the information above, the cost of these machines can vary greatly in price.
This is especially the case for those of you who will be looking to buy equipment for professional use versus your personal needs. For instance, the machine cost for professional use is considerably more than the equipment that you purchase to be used in your home.
In short, when you are looking around for the best options for you, you may need to set a budget that will help to accommodate these needs and preferences.
How To Clean Them
In addition to determining how much you will be paying for your microdermabrasion machine, you need to think about the methods used to clean your machine too.
Therefore, when you are looking around for the machine that suits you best, you should also consider how the machine that you purchase should be cleaned.
Since the sanitary methods that you use to these machines can make a huge difference in spreading germs and infections, you need to make sure that this kind of equipment is easy to maintain.
For instance, the diamond tips on these tools must be cleaned properly regularly so that they can continue to perform at its highest.
Based on the machines that you purchase, these tips will need to be replaced at least on a 6 month or annual schedule. Therefore the cost of upkeep can vary from one machine to another.
Concerned about after-effects? According to HealthLine, there is little to no recovery needed after a microdermabrasion application. You should be able to continue your regular activities directly after the beauty treatment.
HealthLine advises that you keep your skin nice and hydrated and apply some gentle skin care treatments. However, they warn that you shouldn’t use acne medications for at least one day following the session. It’s critical to apply some sunscreen because your skin can be more sensitive to the sun after you’ve undergone the procedure.
How fast will you see results? Healthline says that in most cases you’ll observe noticeable results immediately afterwards. The amount of microdermabrasion sessions required will depend on how severe your skin conditions are.
Your dermatological provider will have a plan in mind for you- including periodic maintenance treatments.