The 5 Best Microcurrent Face Lift Machines [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As with any muscle in the body, the facial muscles thrive on exercise- but most people completely neglect to exercise their facial muscles. Many people have no idea how to do so anyway (Source).
Microcurrent face-lift machines in a nutshell send gentle electrical stimulation to your face which, it is claimed, enhances skin health and boost collagen production, firming your skin and eliminating fine lines and wrinkles (Source).
These nonsurgical, face-lift and toning machines will gently pulse and stimulate your facial muscles- muscles around your nose, cheeks, lips, mouth as well as eyes. This is a gentle stimulation that closely resembles a light facial massage (Source).
Micro current facial toning is commonly performed in spas and the manufacturers of these microcurrent facelift machines write that they are able to:
"decrease the speed of skin aging, promote healthy blood circulation, improve the strength of the skin and its nerve endings, promote healthy organic metabolism, as well as promote the regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers."
Comparing The Options
- RECHARGEABLE & PORTABLE: With a battery holding 10hrs of treatment, you can now enjoy the results of a professional skin tightening machine even while traveling. All skin types and tones will see improved tone and facial contour!
- ✔ATP technology: Adopts ATP technology, helpful for improving the appearance of the skin
- Skin Scrubber: The latest treatment which removes dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles, treats pimples and clears the complexion. The Miscrubber technology uses waves to shake loose dead skin cells. The waves also create heat and vibration to give a pleasant massage which will drive creams and ampoules into the skin.
- ✔️Freckle removal and skin whitening: open cells channel woundless, absorb nutrition, participate in cells metabolism, promote cells rebirth.
- 💗CARE FOR YOUR SKIN : Positive and Negative forces working to create a magnet like effect. The Ion function will pull out dirt and other debris from deep within your pores while the Ion- function pushes active ingredients found in your skin care moisturizers and serums deep into your skin, improving the effectiveness of your favorite products.
The Steam Sun microcurrent beauty machine was another popular option that users said can provide a full-body treatment. It also includes hot and cold frequency functionalities that users claim helps them treat chronic pain symptoms.
Users also report successfully using this non-surgical, microcurrent beauty machine to successfully remove stress-related white and black head acne.
Let's take a look at five of the best microcurrent facial toner machines on the market today and see how they compare.