The 5 Best Latex Catsuits [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A latex catsuit can be a stunning costume- but somewhat tricky to buy and store.
According to Wikipedia, “A catsuit is a one-piece form-fitting garment that covers the torso and the legs, and frequently the arms. They are usually made from stretchable material, such as lycra, chiffon, spandex, latex, or velour, but may use less elastic materials, such as leather or PVC.”
A Striking Example
Latex clothing is slowly gaining popularity every day and more people are embracing it.
However, when it is your first time purchasing a latex suit, it can be quite difficult especially due to the many options to choose from.
You must make the right choice because buying a latex catsuit is going to be one of the most exciting and expensive purchases of your life.
It is almost impossible to buy a latex suit for all the different occasions that you want to use it for.
Yes, latex clothing is usually considered as a staple of dominatrixes, but that doesn’t mean that it is not for everyone. Indeed, lots of people wear them for Halloween or just for fun!
- Quality materials used for all Leg Avenue products
- Sexy wetlook catsuit. Two way zipper from the back to the front.
- Made With Polyester and Pu.The Patent Leather Fabric Is Not Easily Deformed and Fade,Good Elastic,Quickly Dry,Soft and Comfortable to Wear.Smooth Zipper Won't Hurt Your Delicate Skin,Put Your Body in A Totally Relaxed Status.
- Size(M: fits for weight within 60kg,height within 170cm;L: fits for weight within 70kg,height within 178cm).
Before purchasing any latex clothing there are a few tips that you should know to help you make the right decision.
Do not just make the first purchase that comes across your way especially because you just might buy the wrong product, and according to Lovense, latex and rubber clothing are not the same product. Below are a few considerations that you need to put in mind before making the purchase.
- Cost: Yes, latex clothing is expensive but that does not mean that you should spend a fortune. When it comes to latex, be very careful with the price since a ridiculous price does not guarantee top quality. Also, avoid buying extremely cheap products because they are likely to be of low quality.
- Uses: Before purchasing any latex item, carefully examine the type of occasion you want to use it for. This site states that the type of suit you buy will dictate your open options down the road.
- Styles: When you mention a latex catsuit the kind that usually springs to mind is the full latex suit. It is very sexy and sleek with full arms and legs, but this also means that it will take longer to put on, lubricate and clean. Several other options are easy to put on due to the entry point, do extensive research to find out which is best for you and suits your needs.
Right from the name, these catsuits are made from pure latex which makes them slinky, shiny and light. Irrespective of your shape and size, they have a tight-fitting design that will show of boobs, lift bums and smooth your curves.
Latex clothing is mostly used as a statement piece that is great for drawing attention and exploring the human body. Latex lovers will describe the clothing as “second skin” because it gives you a mix of intimate separation and contact when touching someone. It feels as though you are touching somebody but at the same time not touching them.
This clothing is frequently used for sexual exploits because of the feel, its revealing nature, and how sexy it makes one look. Exploring new fantasies and expanding your sexual world is an important aspect especially in today’s society. The right latex clothing might just be what gets you out of the sexual rut that you have been in and spice up your relationship.
Proper storage of latex clothing is important, especially because purchasing it already cost you a fortune. There are two ways to properly store your catsuit and we will discuss them in detail. Understand that proper storage will ensure that it lasts longer and you get the most use out of it.
- Quality materials used for all Leg Avenue products
Use talc powder to dust your catsuit with just a light coating. Talc powder is available at the local stores and it won’t cost you a lot of money to purchase. Once it is properly dusted, you should place it in a black garment bag and hang. Use a soft hanger to ensure you do not damage it because repairs can be rather tricky.
The second option is to wrap it in tissue paper that is acid-free. Acid-free tissue paper can be purchased at your local convenient store, but you need to ensure that you buy the right product. Ask for assistance before making the purchase. You then need to put your latex clothing in a black plastic bag.
When storing you must use a dry and dark place. You should also avoid storing dark latex with light-colored latex to avoid staining. This latex site will give you the choice of 60 colors that are made to order.
Pinholes and small tears need to be dealt with immediately they occur when it comes to latex. Do not overlook the small holes and tears because over time they will become larger and ruin your clothing completely. There are a lot of latex clothing repair instruments that can be purchased online.
Some latex manufacturers offer repair services to their customers and you could always send your latex back for repairs. When purchasing latex, ensure you check whether the manufacturer offers such services because they just might come in handy.
The basic materials used during repairs include the following; acid-free rubber cement, solvent, paintbrush, latex patch, and plastic card. The good news, however, is that there are a lot of videos available online to help you make repairs once you have the repair kit.
Washing & Cleaning Latex
One of the most delicate materials when it comes to washing is latex. Just like an orchid, it looks stunning but if you are careless, it simply won’t last long. Below are a few pointers to help you wash this delicate material and keep it clean.
Wash it as soon as you can after wearing it. Once you have worn your catsuit, you must clean it immediately.
Do not leave it for a few days to ensure you don’t get stains and difficulty during washing. Just a light rinse after every use will do the trick just right. Wash it with a soft sponge or by hand using baby shampoo or gentle dish soap.
Use lukewarm water in a bathtub or plastic bucket to get the best results.
You should try out latex clothing if you haven’t tried it before. Be careful when purchasing, to ensure you get a quality product that will satisfy your needs. There are a lot of online resources that will help you make the right decision.