The 5 Best Gaming Desk Chairs [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gaming desk chairs are specifically designed for PC gamers who need extra ergonomic support for extended sessions in front of their gaming rigs (Source).
The BestOffice and Langria gaming desk chairs both include extending foot rests for full prone resting positions if you want to take a nap. The BestOffice also is the highest-backed chair, rising 36.6" high from the seat surface (Source).
The Homall racing desk chair has one of the highest weight capacities at 300 lbs, while the other options hover around the 260 lb capacity level. Generally, the more customizable the chair is, the better your sitting experience will be.
The 5 chairs we selected are relatively inexpensive options that provide solid value, but if you're looking for a truly high-end gaming chair the Steelcase Leap Fabric Chair is the top luxury option suggested by PC Gamer (Source).
- Our Top Pick: The Homall Gaming Desk Chair
- Comparing The Options
- Buying Considerations
- Best Gaming Desk Chairs For 2022
- 1. The Homall Gaming Desk Chair Review
- 2. The Merax High-Back Gaming Desk Chair Review
- 3. The BestOffice Gaming Desk Chair Review
- 4. The Langria Executive Computer Gaming Office Chair Review
- 5. The Giantex Bucket Seat Gaming Desk Chair Review
- What Are Buyers Saying?
- Why Splurge On One?
Our Top Pick: The Homall Gaming Desk Chair
- The Homall gaming desk chair is made from PU Leather (the 'PU' refers to a split leather backing that is layered with polyurethane).
- Features a 360 degree swivel, with multi-direction wheels designed to smoothly strafe across floors.
- The chair does rock back and forth, unlike some chairs that are uncomfortably fixed.
- It has a 280 lb maximum weight capacity, with a 20" X 20" seating area dimension.
Buyers say that this 'value' chair is great for extended gaming and work sessions- it keeps perspiration down to a minimum and doesn't produce physical soreness. It takes about 20 minutes to assemble.
Some buyers wish that the arm rests were adjustable and that the armrest padding were a little bit thicker. It is a sleek and attractive-looking chair, at a budget price.
Remember- if you want an ultra-luxury chair with all the ergonomic bells and whistles, check out the Steelcase Leap Fabric Chair.
|Gaming Desk Chair||Our Rating||Price ($)||Seat to Ground Height Adjustability||Adjustable Armrest?||Footrest?|
|The Homall Gaming Desk Chair||4.2||$||18.1" to 21.2"||No||No|
|The Merax High-Back Gaming Desk Chair||3.7||$||19.2" to 23"||Yes||No|
|The BestOffice Gaming Desk Chair||4.2||$$||17.5" to 20.5"||No||Yes|
|The Langria Executive Gaming Office Chair||3.5||$$||N/A||Yes||Yes|
|The Giantex Gaming Desk Chair||3.4||$||17.7" to 21.7"||No||No|
- Height adjustability: A typical functionality for pretty much all executive gaming chairs.
- Armrest height adjustability Much less common. A smart idea as set height armrests can lead to physical discomfort.
- Tension control. Letting you restrict or ease the tension degree in the backrest. This impacts how much push you have to use to lean back.
- Backrest lock. Occasionally gaming chairs will even permit you to secure the backrest in position as well as managing tension.
- Seat pan slider. This allows you to slip the seat of one's chair forwards or backwards with regards to the backrest.