The 5 Best [Ranked] Foam Floor Tiles
Foam floor tiles are individual pieces of foam that are placed on the ground to create a softer and/or more attractive surface (Source).
They are often used in children’s bedrooms or play rooms to create a good, soft area for children to play.
They are also quite often used as a good surface for exercising or working out. In a set of foam floor tiles, each individual tile has edges that are made with grooves in them (Source).
They are all designed to fit together like puzzle pieces. They are also designed so that you can decide the size of the foam surface that you want.
One buyer said that they were able to use their foam floor tiles to lessen the amount of noise they were causing in the apartment beneath theirs.
Other buyers suggested using something like duct tape on the underside of the tiles to keep them together easily and prevent little ones from pulling them apart.
Foam Floor Tiles Compared
Benefits of Foam Floor Tiles
- Interlocking foam tiles can cover up less attractive flooring
- They create a soft surface to protect babies and small children from injuring themselves if they fall
- Foam floor tiles create a surface perfect for working out as well as other activities like yoga
- They can help to reduce noise
- Interlocking foam tiles are an inexpensive way to bring a new look into a space
- Foam floor tiles are versatile enough to use as a small mat or to cover an entire room
- They are easy to install and to remove