The 5 Best Digital Temperature Guns [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Digital temperature guns enable you to quickly and accurately measure surface temperatures (Source).
They use infrared thermometers as well as technologically sophisticated laser hardware to gather these temperatures without making direct contact.
This is important because a non-contact thermometer enables you to get the temperature of moving targets or services that are extremely hot.
Some users even describe using it to check how hot there microwaved food is!
Once you buy one of these infrared temperature guns it's doubtless that you will enter a phase where you become addicted to measuring the temperature of everything around your house.
On average, most models can measure a temperature range of -32°C to 530°C, which is -26°F to 986°F (Source).
Our Top Pick: The Etekcity Lasergrip
These instruments have a diverse array of applications and many non-users are not aware of their full potential.
Using the laser pointer beam, you just have to aim it at an object, even if it's small, then press the trigger and the screen will display the temperature.
Let's take a look at five of the best-selling digital thermometer laser point temperature guns on the market today.
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- EASY GRIP The durable handle is designed to seamlessly fit in your hand It's made out of ABS plastic which makes it dependable and easy to clean
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The Wagner FURNO 700 variable temperature heat gun features precise temperature settings ranging from 125°F - 1300°F and multiple fan speeds to help accomplish many projects that require specific levels of heat
- NON CONTACT VERY ACCURATE - Multipurpose digital thermometer forehead reader for surfaces and fever body temperature in C° or F°. Use for adults non contact or children
- Better accuracy + adjustable emissivity: the distance to spot ratio is 16: 1, meaning the laser grip 630 can assure greater accuracy compared with other Thermometers with DSR 12: 1 or 8: 1; adjustable emissivity improves Measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 630 according to the instruction (0. 1-1. 0)
The Five Best Options For 2021
Some of our past favorites are listed below- we try to keep this page updated with the best possible options at all times!
|Digital Temperature Guns||Our Rating||Price|
|The Aidbucks A530 Infrared Digital Thermometer Gun||4.9||$|
|The Etekcity Lasergrip Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer||4.6||$|
|The Masione Temperature Gun||4.6||$|
|The Nubee 8380H Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun||4.5||$|
|The LP Digital Infrared Thermometer||4.7||$|