The 5 Best CO2 Automatic Life Vests [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
CO2 automatic life vests will automatically inflate when immersed in water and many feature manual inflating options as well.
The CO2 automatic life vests we review below are less bulky alternatives to traditional flotation devices- they do not restrict your movement, are incredibly lightweight, pretty comfortable and actually fashionable!
In addition, they can keep you warm in cold weather and the neoprene necklines are design advancements that make them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time if you're out on your boat or fishing from your favorite pier.
The 1.2 lb, Onyx 3200BLU99 Automatic CO2 Adult Vest is our top pick- it is a US Coast Guard Approved Type V Lifejacket that is a lightweight and comfortable alternative to traditional life vests.
Our Top Pick: The Onyx Auto CO2 Life Vest
It features automatic and manual inflation modes so that you can choose the best option for you.
Say, if you are fishing by a wharf and getting splashed with waves, you wouldn't want the life preserver to inflate (and have all your friends laugh at you).
User consensus is that it is easy to use and wear, all at a reasonable price.
Many people use it for kayaking and fishing when they are by themselves- it's a great way to the assure your safety if no one is around to help you.
Let's take a look at five at the best-selling automatic and manual inflatable lifejackets on the market today to see how they compare.
- Our Top Pick: The Onyx Auto CO2 Life Vest
- Comparing Them
- The Five Best CO2 Vests For 2021
- 1. The Onyx 3200BLU99 Adult Co2 Automatic Vest Review
- 2. The ONYX A/M-24 Deluxe Automatic Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Review
- 3. The Floattop Adult Automatic Inflatable PFD Life Jacket Review
- 4. The TMS Automatic/Manuel Auto Inflate Sailing Life Jacket Review
- 5. The Onyx A-24 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket Review
- Summing Up