The 5 Best Card Shufflers [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Automatic card shufflers are designed to shuffle Bridge (3.5” H x 2.25” W) and Poker (3.5” H x 2.5” W) -sized playing cards (Source).
If you're dealing with an unorthodox-sized card deck, take some measurements prior to purchase to see how closely they adhere to the sizing requirements (Source).
Electric card shufflers are good solutions to improve the speed and efficiency of card-playing- especially for large card games.
Plus, if you or a loved one suffer from dexterity impairments, one of these shufflers can do all the card shuffling for them (Source).
The Trademark Poker 4-deck shuffler has the largest capacity at 6 decks, while the Bryberry and Bicycle are the smallest, with 2 deck capacities. If you just want to shuffle one deck, you can split the deck in half.
It's important to note, many buyers have complained about the poor quality of these units- there are reports of jams and durability issues. But it appears if you use the Trademark Poker shuffler carefully it can have a long lifespan.
Our Top Pick: The Trademark Poker Auto Shuffler
- AUTOMATIC CARD SHUFFLER – This card shuffler works with standard poker-sized cards or narrow bridge-style cards. Ideal for card dealers suffering from arthritis or dexterity complications, this shuffler offers an easier way to play
- Buyers say that, while this is a pretty cheap-feeling shuffler, it does work well if you're careful with it.
- A reviewer we spoke with told us that after you've loaded your cards, you need to hold the shuffle lever down until the cards have run through, rather than intermittently pressing it. This helps to keep it from jamming.
- You will need to purchase some 4c batteries to power it- they're not included with the shuffler.
Trademark Video Overview
- Our Top Pick: The Trademark Poker Auto Shuffler
- Card Shufflers Compared
- Best Card Shufflers For 2022
- 1. The Trademark Poker 6-deck Automatic Card Shuffler Review
- 2. The Trademark Poker 4-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler Review
- 3. The Casino Deluxe Automatic 4-Deck Card Shuffler Review
- 4. The Brybelly 2-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler Review
- 5. The Bicycle 1 or 2 Deck Card Shuffler Review
- What Are Buyers Saying?
|Card Shufflers||Our Rating||Price ($)||Deck Capacity|
|The Trademark Poker 6-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler||3.3||$||6|
|The Trademark Poker 4-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler||3.1||$||4|
|The Casino Deluxe Automatic 4-Deck Card Shuffler||3.6||$||4|
|The Brybelly 2-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler||3.1||$||2|
|The Bicycle 1 or 2 Deck Card Shuffler||3.3||$||2|
Best Card Shufflers For 2022
What Are Buyers Saying?
The first professional card shuffler we examined was the Trademark Poker six deck automatic card shuffler- it's marketed as a battery powered option that can handle up to six card decks at a time.
The manufacturers say that it is a solid gift idea for the poker player in your family, emphasizing how easy it is to use, merely pressing the lever will instantly and comprehensively shuffle cards. This can be a good solution for people who are elderly, disabled or suffer from arthritis that makes dexterous card shuffling difficult.
In addition, since card shuffling can take up a lot of time, doing it automatically with this shuffling machine can speed up game progress and efficiency. The way card shuffler machines work, you just need to load half of the cards into the right side of the rack and half of the cards into the left, push a button and a couple of seconds they are all shuffled and prepared to be dealt.
They work best with traditional-sized playing cards that are 3.5" x 2.5", while bridge cards that measure 3.5" x 2.25" can also potentially work with this card shuffler.
- One buyer testifies that it does work for Magic The Gathering cards- so if you're looking for a Magic automatic card shuffler it should work.
- Another buyer who plays a variety of different table-based card games says that his family is large so the deck of cards can swell to over 500- that's where purchasing a professional-quality shuffling machine became an efficient solution.
- One canasta player says that sometimes you have to do a little bit of a manual tinkering before the cards will auto feed.
- A Cards Against Humanity player tells us that it handles six decks of cards at a time with relative ease.
The second option we examined was the Trademark Poker automatic card shuffler- it is a battery-powered option with a six deck capacity. This option has received mixed feedback from its user base, with one canasta player criticizing it's shuffling action, saying that cards frequently got stuck and the battery compartment broke.
Other buyers were frustrated and opted instead to purchase a hand-cranked card shuffler because the auto feed frequently jams.
The third automatic card shuffler we examined was the Laser Sports casino option- it boasts fingertip control for a fast and complete shuffle. They have marketed this electric card shuffler towards rummy, canasta, gin, poker and blackjack players. It can work with one deck at a time and it is powered by 4C batteries.
- One reviewer purchased it as a gift for an elderly uncle that enjoys playing poker with his friends once a week.
- He says that it is a quiet option that has proven to be durable without suffering jamming issues that many other models do.
- An elderly married couple who frequently travel upstate to wooded areas without Internet connection says that to pass the time they play cards and have found that the shuffler was a fun and efficient way to improve the quality of their card-playing experience.
- Another buyer that had suffered a stroke resulting in impairment of his finger dexterity found that shuffling cards became impossible. This automatic solution was ideal for him to continue pursuing his poker passion.
The fourth option we examined was the two deck BryBelly auto shuffler. Skimming their promotional materials, they've marketed this as an ideal solution for children, the elderly, and for large groups that want to speed up card games like Uno and poker.
- One reviewer says it works with any brand of card as long as it is poker or bridge-sized, including Bicycle.
- The way it works, if you were using one deck at a time and you just need to split it between the two sides, perform the finger press, and witness the fast and automatic shuffling.
- There have been some complaints with this option, with reviewers criticizing the battery spring, sporadic operation, and its general durability.
The last option we examined was the Bicycle card shuffler- it can handle one or two decks and works with poker or bridge-sized cards, powered by four AA batteries.
It employs an every other card shuffler pattern.
Again, this particular option has received mixed feedback from its user base, with buyers criticizing the quality of the shuffle, saying that it wasn't completely random. In addition, poker players say that the plastic build feels cheap, it's noisy and suffers from jams.