The 5 Best Can Crushers [Ranked]
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can crushers offer a convenient, wall-mounted means of compacting aluminum cans (Source).
Whether you're compacting for practicality or profit, these hand-powered crushers generally compact 12 or 16 oz cans down to about an inch in size (Source).
How They Compare
All of these can crushers we examined do one can at a time, except for the Can Ram, which can handle 10 at a time.
For the most part, all of them handle 12 or 16 oz cans, with mixed results reported for cans that are either smaller or taller than that.
If you want to crush hundreds of cans at a time, check out the Commercial Zone CanPactor- it can handle 400 12 oz cans at a time.
Our Top Pick: The Crusher Can Compactor
- ♻️【STURDY AND RELIABLE】This heavy-duty can crusher is constructed with high quality, thick and solid metal all over, with iron joints, reinforced steel plate and thickened pull rod handle, its durable top grade materials and smart design guarantee strong and effective crushing of metal cans and plastic bottles for many years to come
- The Crusher is marketed as an efficient compactor for 12 & 16 oz cans to reduce them to about 1" in size.
- It's a 16", steel-built option with an easy-grab handle.
- Buyers we spoke with endorsed it as a solidly built crusher that has withstood thousands of can crushes.
- Just be careful to mount it to a stud in the wall and avoid raising the handle too high and potentially denting your wall.
- If you use it a lot, you might want to wear safety gloves to avoid getting blisters on the edges of your hands.
Crusher Video Overview
- How They Compare
- Our Top Pick: The Crusher Can Compactor
- Comparing Them
- Best Can Crushers For 2022
- What Are Buyers Saying?