The first hanging toiletry bag we examined is manufactured by MelodySuise. It has 23 different mesh pockets and compartments designed to handle and accommodate all of your travel accessories and essentials.
The manufacturer says that you can easily hang it up on a coat rack in your hotel or from a towel rack, with an integrated shoulder strap making it easier to carry around. MelodySuise recommends it as an ideal travel packing solution.
Whether you are jet setting on international flights to foreign countries or just traveling domestically in the United States, it is a specialized travel accessory that provides you abundant storage capacity so you can bring along hair conditioners, shampoos, body washes, face scrubs, mini travel irons, makeup kits and any other travel and beauty product you need to stay looking and feeling your best.
Because of its removable shoulder strap, it can function as a messenger bag or purse, while also being compact enough to fit inside of luggage. The best thing about it is that once it is hung up it allows you easy visible access to its interior, with translucent zippered mesh pockets providing clear viewing of the interior.
- Buyers were impressed by the quality of the design, the amount of travel accessories it can hold, as well as the attractive pink, rose color, saying that it is attractive enough to function as a tote bag.
- One criticism is that if the interiors are overloaded with bulky items like large shampoo bottles, they push out into the sides, which means that the side compartments get squished and can't hold anything.
- Another reviewer says that it is particularly spacious, with travel accessories easily fitting into its interior.
The second hanging toiletry bag we examined is manufactured by Mowham. It comes in black, orange blue and dark green, designed for male and female use. Buyers say that while not excessively large looking, once you've opened it up there is a range of different interior compartments that can store a tremendous amount of different toiletries.
- Buyers add that it has different-sized compartments that enable you to store smaller items like eyeliner, toothbrushes, hair combs, with larger pouches providing space for bigger items like shampoo and conditioner bottles as well as toothpaste.
- A waterproof option that is also machine washable, once you've opened it up using the zipper you discover that it's really three bags in one.
- While many use these toiletry bags for traveling purposes, some purchased them to help organize their home- they can indeed be a great way to pull together a messy bathroom that's cluttered with miscellaneous bath and beauty products.
The Mr. Pro
The third hanging travel kit organizer we examined is manufactured by Mr. Pro. It is a gender-neutral option that is also marketed towards parents who need a hanging travel bag that contains child care essentials like diapers, wipes and other equipment to deal with newborn and young children.
One buyer was impressed with it because its spaciousness enabled her to sit potentially leaky items like shampoo bottles upright rather than laying them on the side and risking them leaking and exploding all over the interior.
The fourth traveling hanging toiletry bag we examined is a business option manufactured by TravelMall. A hanging cosmetic organizer, it features six different compartments in a top-down style layout with mesh bags providing storage for large and small items.
However, buyers we interviewed told us that the compartments are just too small to be effective for the range of different-sized travel accessories people usually take with them.
The last hanging toiletry bag we examined is manufactured by NeatPack. It comes in forest green, graphite, maroon, and other colors. It's marketed as a zippered option with spacious compartments for cleansers, shampoos, razors, hanging from an included hook onto towel racks, the backs of bathroom doors or even secure shower rods in hotels.
As well, it can hold larger bottles in an upright position when hanging from a hook, unlike other options that sometimes require they'd be laying on their side, which poses the danger of leaking.
It's not just intended for traveling purposes, it's advertised as a means of organizing rooms in your home, especially if you have a messy teenager who just needs a consolidated space to store all of their beauty and bathroom products.
- Buyers praised the quality of its fabric material, the integrity of its zippered closures and the construction of its integrated metal hook.
- Overall, reviewers were impressed by its sturdiness and the ease with which it could be hung, opening up to expose a neatly organized interior that made common bathroom and beauty products immediately available for use.
- Other buyers say that it's compact enough to function as carry-on luggage while still able to contain an enormous amount of different items- including tablets, smartphones, electric toothbrushes, shaving kits and skin and hair products.
- Indeed it is a solid option for business travelers who need a small but spacious option to make them feel at home in foreign locations.