The 5 Best Astolfo Cosplay Costumes [Ranked]
In this post, we’ll rank some of the best Astolfo cosplay costumes you can buy online. Plus show you how some of the top cosplay actors are portraying this dynamic female character.
Nothing spells fun like stepping out wearing the costume of a famous TV character. You will often see people wear them to themed parties and other special occasions.
Why not try out your edgy side by donning some alluring Astolfo Cosplay the next time you are out for a Masquerade party or any Cosplay conference.
Astolfo is the hero character of the Knight of the Evaporated Sanity in the game Fate Grand. If you are a fan of the video game, then you must be familiar with his costume that comes in different parts; the dress, shoulder piece, the waistcloth, forearm and glove, cap and the other accessories. All combine to make an Astolfo Cosplay full set (Source).
One of the major concerns that arise in any costume is on gender. Even though this costume is a hit among the ladies, there are variations for male wearers. The character himself is male but more inclined to his feminine side.
Given the differences in tastes and body sizes of different users, you can order a custom size. Once you place your order, contact the vendor with your measurements for the custom made clothing (Source).
- Ya-cos Fate/Grand Order FGO Apocrypha FA Rider Astolfo Cosplay Costume Casual Suit Coat
- JAPANESE ANIME Cosplay Wig Mens Party Hair Wigs Heat Resistant Fiber Synthetic Costume Wig
- Washed in cold water
- Wig Type: 100% heat-resistant synthetic fiber, which can be permed, dyed, cut or DIY your own style.
- Womens Japanese Anime Cosplay Costume School Uniform Sailor Dress Outfit
Astolfo Compilation: Fate/Apocrypha
Unlike regular clothing, most people are not conversant with buying Astolfo Cosplay. It can, therefore, be a daunting task trying to find the right one for you. Here is how to go about the process of choosing the best one.
- Try it on: You never wear a costume to sit in and relax; rather, costume calls for activities and role-playing. You can only crack that if your outfit fits you well. The best way to confirm whether the costume fits is by trying it on. Put on all the pieces and move around to see how they feel. You can quickly return or exchange the parts that do not feel comfortable enough.
- Match all the elements: The full set of this costume comes with several parts that might be a little hard to track. Well, you need a checklist to ensure that every bit is available to avoid disappointments on your important day. Ensure the dress has the entire shoulder piece; the cap should have a chain for connecting the dress and gloves, plus the forearm pieces.
- Accessories: You should also include the wig, stocking, boots and the sword for a complete look.
- Confirm material: Take your time to ensure that the costume you are ordering is of high-quality materials. Some might look identical in color yet are made of shiny flimsy materials that are knock offs and won’t last long. The best fabric for this costume is a blend of satin and polyester.
Astolfo Cosplay Make up
If you are going to wear the costume, then you better look the part of it. Even though you might not have any face closer to the characters,’ you can quickly achieve it by applying the right makeup.
Here is the step by step makeup guide and hacks when looking to have a face that matches the Astolfo Cosplay:
A DIY Makeup Guide
Use medically approved tapes when applying foundation and concealers to ensure an even jawline application. The best concealer to use is cream for the skin, as it provides the most coverage.
You first need to clean up the brows before starting the concealing process. Put some glue on the eyebrows then brush on an upward direction. Use a concealer brush to apply the concealer in a burping motion to ensure even application.
The concealer you use should be solid washable and non-toxic for easy removal later on. You don’t need any new eyeliner except the basic ones that are easy to use.
Highlighting and contour
Most people tend to overlook this step when applying Cosplay makeup, yet it brings a lot of difference in making your face look brighter. Highlighting brightens the under eye and makes it more visible.
You should use powder instead of cream for this stage, to avoid leaving marks on the face.
Create a new lower lash line
Most people have an original lash line which you need to conceal before drawing a new lash line under the watermark. Use thin pen eyeliner when drawing for a more natural look, then apply the lower lashes.
You need your lips to match the wig, face and the general effect of the character’s appearance. Apply concealers then add a lipstick of a similar color to that of the wig, for a solid look.
Finishing and styling the wig
Once you are done applying the makeup, make sure everything is in place, and you like the look. You can then proceed to drop the wig and style it according to your face shape. Consider gluing the sides of the wig to your side face for a more natural look, and for it to stay intact the whole time you are wearing the costume.
Another Stunning Example
Astolfo Cosplay Wig
- Material: Synthetic hair ,up to 200 Celsius degrees
The Astolfo Cosplay wig is the most visible part of the outfit that makes it complete. Several brands produce the wig, the best one being L-email. When you order your wig online, you will receive a package containing wig, wig cap, and hair ribbons all packed inside a secure Ziploc.
The pre-styled wig should come in a cardboard sealing to prevent flattening.
The wig is predominantly pink in color, with white strands just like the one on the Astolfo hair. It also comes with pre-styles hair bumps on the top part, which is equally parted for further styling. You are free to choose whether to trim the wig ends or not, depending on the shape of your face.
The wig fibers are soft and comfortable to manage.
On top of the wig, is a wig mesh of standard size that comes with stretchable hooks which allow you to adjust the wig to suit your head.
Anyone, male or female should not shy from looking their best in the Astolfo Cosplay. All you have to do is to ensure you purchase the right size and return in case of any issue. All the components like the shoes, wig, and stockings must also be in sync for a comfortable day out wearing your favorite character’s costume.